Mediafin further develops commercial organisation
Mediafin starts the new decade with a future-proof commercial organisation that offers an integrated response to all the clients’ communication requirements.
From January 2020, Mediafin approaches the communication market with two divisions, namely “Trustmedia – beyond advertising” and “Bepublic”, which will offer clients respectively marketing and PR solutions – a client-focused business model unique in its kind. In addition, both divisions are launching new activities.
“Trustmedia – beyond advertising” & “Bepublic”: an integrated approach
By bundling all expertise, Mediafin helps every client on all levels: from cross-media advertising campaigns and integrated branded content solutions to B2B services and PR strategies. “Trustmedia – beyond advertising” & “Bepublic” capture what is trending in society, the consumer market, the entrepreneurial and financial world, and use that knowledge strategically to allow partners to surf along on the news wave or to be one step ahead of the news.
Trustmedia – beyond advertising
Trustmedia – since many years the advertising sales house of De Tijd | L’Echo – has evolved into a multidisciplinary marketing partner for its clients. Trustmedia shifts a few gears higher, which is accompanied by a new baseline “beyond advertising”. In addition to the traditional advertising activities, from now, Trustmedia will also integrate a variety of complementary marketing activities.
Trustmedia – beyond advertising includes:
- Advertising Trustmedia, which helps advertisers to reach the most influential and affluent reader audience in Belgium through cross-media branding campaigns in the business newspapers De Tijd | L’Echo, personal finance titles Netto | Mon Argent, the funds magazine Fonds and the luxury magazine Sabato. They do this with an outspoken multimedia and data-driven approach.
- Content Republic, which is specialised in tailor-made branded content and creative storytelling: from strategy to concept, creation and publication. They create impactful multimedia and multiplatform content. Every message is distributed in a quality and authentic way through the full ecosystem of De Tijd | L’Echo, including social.
- A “Financial Communications Agency” of which the name will be announced shortly. With this new division, Trustmedia serves the financial market with consulting and creation of (annual) reports and financial communication, strategy, planning and production of external and internal communication, academy and events.
- News Services: this business unit focusses on the commercialisation of the editorial content of De Tijd | L’Echo on the B2B market. Subscriptions, as well as news feeds of De Tijd | L’Echo in external CRM systems and innovative platforms, such as tailor-made apps are included.
Bepublic – PR solutions
Bepublic consists of three journalistic PR agencies that help organisations to communicate with the right audience in a newsworthy way. A team of experienced ex-journalists and PR specialists supports each company in the most impactful way – from corporate journalism and strategic communication to crisis communication and media trainings. Per client and specific case, they evaluate which channel, which (news) media and which social platform are most suitable.
Each PR agency caters for a specific market in order to communicate more targeted.
- Bepublic focusses on corporate communication,
- Bereal is specialised in PR for the real estate market,
- Soon, a third PR agency will be launched that will focus on PR services for financial players.
The DNA of a news company
Hans De Rore, CCO of Mediafin, explains this new organisation:
With this new and reinforced organisation, we respond to a growing client need. The markets in which our commercial partners operate, fluctuate and change ever faster. As a result, they are looking for an integrated communication partner that can help them to capitalise on this: advise and implement the long-term strategy, in combination with the development of flexible short-term actions and campaigns.
Because we now offer a variety of relevant expertise from within our organisation, we can move faster and better than ever before, and offer exactly that solution that is best for that specific moment.
Whichever expertise we use (PR, advertising, content, creation, publishing, data, news…), the unique quality and reliability of Mediafin is a constant. Everything we develop for our clients builds on the DNA of our fast-growing news company.
Mediafin Experience Day
Today, Mediafin also announces the “Mediafin Experience Day”. In the course of spring, Belgian communication professionals will get to know Mediafin’s integrated expertise approach in an innovative and interactive way. More news on this will follow later.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.