Mon Argent | Netto, the personal finance section of L’Echo | De Tijd, responds to current money-related topics.
The business newspapers L’Echo | De Tijd reach every day 602,000 managers, decision makers and investors.
– the newspapers reach 67% of all C-level managers in Belgium (Decision Makers Survey, 2018)
– 92% of all the C-level managers use the newspapers as a daily tool
– the readers are 4x more influencing
– 25% are younger than 35 years
– 2,060,000 monthly contacts
Your weekly appointment with intelligent luxury, a moment of peace and inspiration.
Fonds, the fund magazine of L’Echo | De Tijd, offers specialised information on funds for both individuals and professionals
Exclusive magazine for readers with a multimillion financial capacity.